- The most important rule is to enjoy, relax, have fun.
The following rules are there to make sure all around the property and everyone that will make use of the property in the future can apply rule number one.
- Check-in time is 2pm IST and check-out time is before 11am IST. Earlier check-in or later check-out times may be requested although we may not always be able to accommodate. Approval will depend on availability and on how busy we are. In any case, if you need to leave late or arrive early, you’re always welcome to leave your luggage with us.
- Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon check-in
- Group trips are fun! When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind – 8 people in total. Additional day guests must be confirmed with management or a fine will be charged to the guest for any violation.
- Must allow inspection of room before checking-out, we reserve the right to make charges for any violations of our property rules, damages to the room, or breakages found before the room is occupied again.
- The property owner is not responsible for any damage or loss.
- Couples below 18 years of age are not allowed at the property.
- Room keys on arrival: During normal working hours the keys will be handed over to the guest after registration/administration. Special arrangements for key collection must be made for very early or late arrivals.
- Room keys on departure: Please leave the room keys with the staff.
- Guests must lock the villa on their way out and keep their set of keys for the duration of stay.
- Lost key or damage to locks- The cost for replacement of lost room keys or damaged locks is applicable and to be paid immediately.
- The use of recreational (soft) drugs on the premises is not allowed.
- Smoking of cigarettes is only allowed outside the building. The inside of the villa is non-smoking. The cost for extra cleaning of furnishings and fabrics is applicable and to be paid immediately.
- Even though we love animals, we don’t allow pets into Villa Pont Bleu. Some future guests may have an allergy.